Anything can be cooked on the grill – from heavy, juicy steaks to light healthy dishes. For those who’re planning a barbecue and you’ve got visitors which are vegan or healthy eaters, attempt any of those fast but pleasing vegan-friendly grill recipes.
Click on next to read more
Grilled Garlic and Balsamic Mushrooms
What you need:
- 1-kilogram mushrooms, sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine garlic, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pour the mixture into a sealable plastic bag.
Place mushrooms in the bag and shake to coat with mixture. Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. When ready, place mushrooms in skewers and discard excess marinade.
Grill mushrooms over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until tender.
Honey Lime Grilled Cauliflower
What you need:
- 2 large heads of cauliflower, leaves removed and ends trimmed
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Lime wedges, for serving
Trim the sides of the cauliflower heads and slice into 4-inch “steaks“.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and olive oil then add the garlic and honey. In a separate bowl, combine the lime zest, paprika, chipotle, and salt.
Brush both sides of the cauliflower heads with the honey-lime mixture then sprinkle with the chipotle mixture.
Cook on a pre-heated grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Avocado and Lettuce Caesar Salad Grill Style
What you need:
- 1 avocado, pitted and quartered
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, quartered lengthwise, leaving stems intact
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
For the dressing:
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shelled hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
Brush Romaine lettuce with grapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook lettuce and avocado on a preheated grill (avocado should be skin side down) over high heat for about 2 minutes per side.
When ready, allow cooling on a plate. To prepare the dressing, combine the garlic, hemp hearts, water, lemon juice, yeast, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Pour dressing over grilled avocado and lettuce to serve.
Eat healthy with these yummy vegan-friendly grill recipes!
Want to read more articles like this one? Briefnews.us is here
That’s our professional social media page :